Tuesday, September 27, 2016

2017 New Movies, No Cinema in My Town

I heard that many Super hero and anime series will release new season next year, and that's really excited. However, there is no cinema in my town, so I have to wait the TV aired it many years later.

In a facebook posting I found last week, I found many movie series are my favorite:



Avenger and Justice League are my favorite squadron along with Power Rangers, but from those two series, I prefer Justice League.


Toy Story is my TOP 10 cartoon since young. I've waited for many years, I thought the 3rd season is the final season while Andy Davis gives up his toys to another child.


Honestly, what I like from that movie is Minion only. But once they appear for the first time, their position has been very close to Spongebob in my heart, so I still can't wait for that movie.



Wonder Woman is one of my favorite heroine. But this one seems not really sexy.



Another Justice League series, but I don't know what the different from another one above.



OMG!! Power Rangers is my most favorite hero in my life, since I was 5 years old. Although I prefer Super Sentai actually, but I don't ever want to miss every Power Rangers series.



One of my favorite horror movie series.



Another of my favorite cartoon. I've never thought it will be a new season anymore. The previous series, and also the 1st series was released in 2004.

Another movies below are not really my favorite series, but still feel excited to watch them. Let's see:



























No comments:

Post a Comment