Saturday, October 1, 2016

40th Super Sentai series: Disgusting Characters

I've seen many of fans talking about their favor Sentai heroes and heroines, but why there haven't been about disgusting characters ever? Because the person who make that kind of list would be complaint.

However, I still do this list. If you don't agree with, please throw some dungs to me through your computer:

10th: Kai, Magi Red

One of a high rated character, he should not be here, but I still make him here. I feel that he is disgusting since the first episode when he peed in his pants. Later, he loves to scold very exaggerated. Another reason is that he is not really cute, but he has to act childish boy as the youngest brother.



9th: Sion, Time Green

Another childish boy character with bad hairstyle. That's all.




8th: Mei, Ptera Ranger

I don't really hate childish girl, but I hate childish lethal girl, but still be naive when a monster attacks her. Beside, her voice also sounds disgusting. Despite of a popular character, I don't care how you feel angry to read this.



7th: Daimon, Gogo Yellow

He seems like Kai, Magi Red. But he is more disgusting.




6th: Jan, Geki Red

He is too overacting, and too act cute, but he is not cute at all.



5th: Hanto, Goon Green

Another childish boy character, his hairstyle is also disgusting, even his roll call is also awful.



4th: Kai, Gao Blue

Childish but lust, his hairstyle also looks like a gay. More coincidentally, both of Kai are disgusting.



3rd: Boi, Tiger Ranger

A childish character again, his fashion looks smell, and his smile is totally awful.



2nd: Utsusemimaru, Kyoryu Gold

An old man style ranger, but still act cute. More disgusting than the others above. Beside, he seems that haven't ever taken a bath.



1st: Kinji, Starninger

Bad acting, bad smile, not really bad style, but seems bad on himself. I don't know how to say, but I feel nausea when I watch him.


No comments:

Post a Comment