Thursday, August 4, 2016

My Favourite Zen-Picture Heroine TOP 10

WARNING: The pictures below are copyrighted, so don't try to take them. However, I still take them from google image.

Over 600 titles of heroine, today I'm gonna to mention TOP 10 of my favourite. They are:

No.10: Dark Heroine - Female Butterfly Person Pink Papillion

Actress: Asami Sakamoto. Not really know what the reason, but I like the suit.



No.9: Dragon Hazard

Actress: China Kamino. Just like her name, China, her Chinese Kungfu is fantastic. 



No.8: Super Metal Beaut

Actress: Sho Nishino. Another impressive heroine in fighting. However, I don't like the orange skirted costume.



No.7: Blaze Five

Actress: Chisa Fukushima, Naoko Oguma, Mayu Shinozaki, Ichie Tanaka, Yui Akamatsu. They look like Sentai, but the main actresses are blue and pink. Well, I hope they play like a Sentai.



No.6: Cutie Rebellion

Actress: Hikari Shiraishi and Madoka Hanai. A girl team of two junior high school students.




No.5: Sailor Ninja

Actress: Kokona Hakutou. A ninja in my favourite blue swimsuit



No.4: Female Combatant

Actress: Suzu Hanami. Well, there are some female combatant too, but I like this one, because the actress is really cute.



No.3: Butterfly Fighter Pink Fury S

Actress: Maria Otozuki. There are 2 series of Pink Fury, but I love this second series one, released in 2014. The reason is the actress looks cuter.



No.2: Code Name Minerva Neo

Actress: Sho Nishino and Risika Yuu. Another series played by Sho Nishino, and there are 2 Minerva Neo too, but I just love this one.



No.1: Gaia Ranger Fiery Final Option

Actress: Narumi Ookawa. narumi is my most favourite actress, and she has played many series of Gaia Ranger, but I found this one that she looks more charming, and actually I don't like the heroines who shows their breast.



For more detail, log on to http://www.akiba-heroine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment