Sunday, July 17, 2016

How Did The 6th Heroes Refuse to Join the Team?


Burai: "I'm going to die very soon."


Tommy: "I don't refuse the invitation, but Zordan doesn't always call me immediately while a battle begin."


Trent: "So, Dr. Oliver. That's why you always gives me an excuse to stop me joining the team, right"?


Tommy: "No, Trent. That's because Abare Killer only has less scenes in Abaranger".


Naoto: "They are not match to me."


Eric: "Me too."


Naoto: "Hey, you copy me"!!!


Mikoto: "I'm going to kill the others. How can I join that stupid team"?


Misao: "I don't deserve it. I kill the Zyuman, and I also almost kill the rangers." 


Merrick: "Me too."


Tsukumaro: "Hey, Merrick. Do you know you have copied my plot."


Shurikenger: "I'm a free man."


Cam: "No, I don't. I always join the team. But I have to take care my computer too".


Genta: "I'm a sushi seller, I don't live in a Dojo. But I always join the team when they call me."


Antonio: "Since they receive me, I always join the team."


Gai: "I try hard to make Marvelous-San to accept me as one of the team."


Kinji: "Yeah, me too. I try hard to become the student of Igasaki."


Jason: "I regret that I've resigned from Mighty Morphin, so I'm back."

End

No comments:

Post a Comment